Feb 16, 2011

Weekday Bits : Blonde Redhead








Ten minutes into the concert, our digital camera died. Appalled and desperate, I had to rely heavily on my mobile to capture these shots. So forgive me if you cannot make out the shapes of Kazu and her Italian et ceteras in these photographs.

This was a concert that I did not know any of the song lyrics to and had no idea what the names of the individual band members were. Well, except for Kazu, of course.  I was reluctant and coerced into going for this gig and was a bit sceptical that I would even enjoy it.


But I did.

Once again, the sound system at Esplanade did not disappoint and the concert was a visual treat - second only to last year Imogen Heap's gig (which was truly orgasmic, btw). I STILL don't know any of the songs and I couldn't make out any of the words Kazu was singing to but I didn't feel cheated out of my evening. So I guess, thats a good thing, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...