Feb 14, 2011

Bits of My Weekend






I'm loving this new app I downloaded via appstore, and have been using it more often than how a person who used to scoff at artificial lomo apps should. The weekend gave me plenty of opportunities to snap more photos but as I had mentioned previously, I have poor photography reflex, which means these are the only shots I took of following :

1, 2 & 3 ) Material hunting @ Arab Street with the Family, followed by a good lunch at Kg Glam Cafe

4) Marha's Wedding at Jurong. Yes, sadly, no photos of the bride and groom. Only photos of the post-awesome-briyani-lunch + yakking session

5) My new favourite item hanging off the rack at this moment. Been looking for a union jack cushion/bean bag for our balcony since like forever and I got this grunge-looking tee instead. Well, beggers can't be choosers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...