Feb 28, 2011

Bits of My Weekend


Gah..I'm turning into such a lazy blogger, honestly! I'm hoping that my photos will suffice so I don't have to type any words into my entry..not even captions. It's getting harder to think of stuff to write, especially when you are in front of your computer with your hands hovering above your keyboard while your brain cells die a million deaths..and yet, still NOTHING.

Ok, dramatics aside, it was a good, wet weekend. Good, because A wasn't working, so I spent alot of time with him and his family and mine. Wet, because of the flash rain which I quietly rejoiced at, because it gave me a reason to put on my new red angora beret and jump around in muddy puddles.

We also went to Pandan City at Johor on Sunday and OMG, the loot that we came back with! Details on this will be one my next entry I swear!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...