Feb 20, 2011

Bits of My Weekend


We had a little bit of a happy news this weekend as A got called for an interview for a new job. We're both hoping he'll get it as he's been waiting for a change of environment. I'm hoping he'll get it because it means a better salary but I'm rooting for anything that makes him happier too, of course. Insya'allah and all the best, love!

1, 2 & 3) Everyone's been busy these week throughout the weekend helping our little sister prepare her wedding favors. Can't believe its only a month away! I love the colors of the wrapping paper that she has picked out.

4) Don't you just love the cardi + checkered shirt + pale blue tie combo? We went shopping for the shirt and tie on Sunday -- a very tough thing for me to do because i'm personally on a shop-batical until next month. SAD.

5) The close-up of the tie, his first one since a very loooong time. He doesn't wear ties often but I thought it would be a nice touch. Its a simple pale blue one with a silver line and navy dots.A slim cut one will suit his thin frame nicely so we chose this. We were mulling over the outfit that he should wear for the interview and got a stroke of inspiration when we were watching 500 Days of Summer on Saturday. Joseph-Gordon Levitt, you're a definite fash-muse!

6)OK, let me reiterate that i AM STILL on a shop-batical. So I'm very excited to blog about this as this was ordered a month ago and only arrive recently. I've been lusting over a jersey madi skirt over at River Island which would've set me back a costly $79. So when I discovered these at a Korean online shop selling at $8 only, I was completely over the moon!I purchased two -- one in charcoal grey and the other in dusty pink. I'm usually not a skirt person so when I wore this, i felt totally unlike myself. It's only a simple charcoal skirt but damn I felt princess-y already. Haha what a lunatic.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...