Mar 14, 2011

Bits of My Weekend


Been around too many teal, purple and pinks lately. So much, that it has been sumbliminally affecting how I dress as well. The prep for Wardah's candy bar has been great. We scoured Bugis, Paper Market, Spotlight and Daiso for the props and decorations and it has been fun (When has shopping ever been not fun?). It's tough though, trying to create a romantic-vintage decoration without making it look too floral and...matronly. I got into a delirious frenzy over crochet doilies for god's sake! Too pretty to resist! I hope to balance out the decor by incorporating a touch of modern prints and design. I don't think I'd want people to think that her candy bar was designed by a 58-year-old woman!

Image credit : Yane Yong, Wardah and myself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...