Mar 6, 2011

Bits of My Weekend


The weekend wasn't particularly exciting, but it was a nice change as we needed to take a short breather and just spend some time to ourselves at home. Having finally gotten my hands on the new issue of Frankie was a case of good timing.

In my previous BoMW entry, i mentioned about going to a bundle store in JB and walking away with some 'loot'. I posted a long entry showcasing the stuff we bought, but I didn't like it as it sounded as if we were bragging about our shopping haul. So I deleted it. Instead, I thought I'd just share two of my favourites - which is the picture of the jackets above. We got those for less than SGD$5 each. I can't stress enough on how much I love old denim. The material is softer with decades of wear and clings to your body a lot more comfortably. The army green jacket is something I'd been meaning to get and it had never occured to me to get it second-hand at a much cheaper price. My husband picked that out for himself but I told him clearly that that jacket's something that we have to share.

The last photo made me laugh. My husband's lovely - and I don't say that enough. He does the silliest things at the oddest of moment and for no apparent reason. I like to tease him about how predictable he is - he is a creature of habit at most times - but then he'll do silly things like that, that'll make you burst out laughing even when you are supposed to be angry at the world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...