Feb 9, 2011

Bits of My Weekend





Last weekend was amazingly long. Thanks to the Chinese New Year holidays, I got a 5-day long staycation (couldn't go on vacation as A had to work) and spent most of the time with my family. It was Amy's birthday, so we threw a mini celebration with just my family and some of his close friends.
We also got acquainted with his most decadent present ever - the apple iPad (installed with an awesome digital synth/sampler app) from Shikin, which meant that half the time, the boys were in our leisure room jamming to some digital beats. Happy 25th baby brother. (Ok so you are not exactly a baby, but in my eyes, all of you are still the cute but annnoying little toddlers-in-diapers that Mummy made me lug around everywhere whenever I meet my friends.)




Spending too much time at home also meant that I had plenty of time to look into every nook and cranny of the worst parts of my house. That was also when I decided that I had to de-clutter my accessories drawer as it was not exactly working out for me. I keep my accessories hidden in a small plastic drawer tucked away deep in my wardrobe -- to a point where I practically forgot they exists. So with a small improvisation done to a wooden hanger and a 3M hook, I now have them hanging shiny and proud, right beside my full length mirror. Ok so maybe I'm not exactly the McGuyver of the 21st Century, but ohwells, it works.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...