Jan 17, 2011

Bits of My Weekend



Wardah's birthday fell on the 15th, so we surprised her with a small brownie cake and a candle at the stroke of midnight. It was a celebration of sorts although there was only her fiancee, A and myself. We gave her the tote bag that was specially designed for her and she seemed deliriously happy with it (we hope so!).

The husband was down with a nasty bug so there wasn't much activity done over the weekend. As he had to spend the day at home recuperating, I  used the time to clear out our wardrobe - a cumbersome task; one which I had been procrastinating to do for about some time now. Our wardrobe was overflowing with t-shirts and other pieces of clothing which we barely even wear anymore. A has the knack of wearing the same tshirts over and over again until the colours run out over constant washing. And because he complains CONSISTENTLY about how little t-shirts he owns, I decided to start a small little project cataloging his entire tshirt collection. Trust me, this is only part of it and it is NOT little.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...